- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Reduced VAT rates, new penalties system, deferred payment scheme.