So, you’re thinking about starting a business? You’re in good hands, as startup accountants Knowles Warwick can help you turn your great idea into a successful new business. Our team of accountants and business advisors have a wealth of knowledge and experience working with startup clients and entrepreneurs looking to start a business. We can help you take your idea from conception to launch, ensuring you meet all government requirements and helping you to choose the best option for your startup at every step.
Accountants for startups
Our specialist team of startup business accountants provide advice and accounting services for entrepreneurs who are looking for help to start a business. We can take care of all the nuts and bolts of business startup while you focus on what you do best. Some of the ways in which we can help a startup business include:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure for your business, e.g. sole trader or partnership, LLP or LTD
- Assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Establishing relationships with banks, financiers, insurers and legal advisors, etc.
- Preparing cash flow projections and assessing your finance needs
- Preparing and submitting applications for funding, grants, R&D tax credits etc.
- General bookkeeping, VAT and payroll duties
- Setting up online accounting software and providing training
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and audit