As your business grows and thrives, you may decide to take on one or more employees to help you satisfy and delight your customers. While having a team of staff to delegate jobs to will free up some of your own time and allow you to focus on attracting new clients, it can also add to your administrative burden.
We provide payroll accounting for a wide range of clients, from startups and small businesses to large enterprises, both for employees and contractors. Outsourcing your payroll needs to a payroll services provider is simple and will allow you to divert your time, energy and resources into the core activities of your business, or even give you the free time to do what you enjoy most.
Payroll services for small business
Even if you have only a few employees, you could make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. Our dedicated payroll staff provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Shared Parental Pay (SPP), and Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP)
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns and P60s
- Preparation and electronic filing of forms P14 & P35
- Taxable benefits and P11Ds
- Administration of pension schemes
- Student loan recovery
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Universal Credit, Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credits (WTC)
- Child maintenance orders
- Give as you earn or workplace giving
- Pay in lieu of notice redundancy
- Processing payments through BACS
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Advice on tax and NIC payable
Payroll services rates
The cost of outsourcing your payroll requirements will vary greatly depending on the size and type of business, the number of employees, and the complexity of your needs. We offer a completely confidential and cost-effective service
Our fees start from £27.25 per calendar month scaling with the number of people on the payroll each month and the complexity of individual circumstances such as varied hourly pay, commissions or auto enrolment.
Please get in touch and we will review your circumstances and provide a quote.