Your people are our priority
We understand that your employees are your most valuable asset, so recruiting, retaining and motivating them are your top priority. Our advisors will help you to meet your tax liabilities and reporting requirements, all whilst keeping your talented staff happy.
One of the team
Taking on your first employee is an exciting new challenge for any small business owner, and every new addition to your staff from then on is just as thrilling. Our advisors know how it feels, and we’ll integrate seamlessly into your company so that we feel just like another member of your team.
Payroll services you can depend on
We will take the administrative burden of being an employer, so that you can focus on growing your team and achieving your business goals. We offer payroll services to a wide range of clients, from startups and small businesses to large enterprises, both for employees and contractors.
Outsourcing your payroll needs to us is simple and will allow you to divert your time, energy and resources into the core activities of your business, or even give you the free time to do what you enjoy most.
No matter the size of your team, you could make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. Our payroll services include:
- Customised payslips;
- Administration of Pay As You Earn (PAYE);
- Statutory maternity pay (SMP), Shared Parental Pay (SPP), and Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP);
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP);
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns and P60;
- Taxable benefits and P11Ds;
- Administration of pension schemes;
- Student loan recovery;
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments;
- Universal Credit, Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credits (WTC);
- Advice on tax and NIC payable; (link here to tax and NICs please!)
- And much more.
Keep your contractors compliant
It’s estimated that by 2050, 45% of workers will be contractors. Employing staff can be complicated enough without adding IR35 rules into the equation. If you employ contractors or are thinking about growing your team with self-employed workers, you’re in safe hands with us. Our employment tax team and payroll administrators are experienced in helping both employers and contractors to understand and comply with HMRC’s requirements.
We will also ensure that your construction business complies with the Construction Industry Scheme, where necessary, and help you to complete and submit your CIS returns, saving you time and money.