- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.
- MPs aim to make the UK a pioneer in technology.
- National Insurance contributions break all-time record.
- Business confidence grows, regardless of challenges ahead.
- ‘Non-doms’ can benefit from a more lenient tax treatment.
- Rising costs hinder business growth plans.
- Use of umbrella companies has grown since IR35 reforms.
- Statistics show consumer spending slowed.
- Lifting of restrictions means workers may not qualify this year.