- Furlough claims must be made by today.
- The construction industry grew by 0.9% in January 2021.
- Quarterly reports could place “additional burden” on companies.
- An interim report will be published on 23 March.
- The grant will cover 80% of average trading profits up to £7,500.
- Main corporation tax rate will increase to 25% for firms with profits over £250,000.
- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.