- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.