01142747576 bestadvice@knowleswarwick.com

Expat Tax Advice & Accounting

Relocating or working abroad represents a new beginning and can be an exciting time, but your tax and social security liabilities can become very complicated and expert advice may be needed to ensure that you are making the most of your new situation.

Having a trustworthy and knowledgeable expat tax accountant on your side can give you time to focus on your new life and could make all the difference between a worry-free move and one that is unnecessarily stressful. Some of the areas that we cover are as follows:

  • British expat tax advice and international tax advice for individuals
  • Expat tax planning and filing to legally minimise what you owe
  • Handling tax enquiries and investigations on your behalf
  • Adapting your social security entitlement to your new situation

Whether you're a contractor looking to operate in a foreign market, or a small business owner planning to expand into import and export, we can provide professional advice and support.

We can also help with other areas of your life, such as planning for your retirement and managing your finances to ensure you have enough money to keep afloat or to cover your medical bills after retiring abroad.

Our highly qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants work with clients throughout the world, providing a personal, knowledgeable service to help them achieve their dreams and ambitions. Contact us today to see how we can prioritise your interests to achieve a secure future for you and your family.

Happiness is a Positive Cash Flow

Click here for the Quickbooks website Xero Gold Partner Accountants Sage accountants, experts in cloud accounting, Sheffield, South Yorkshire 

ICAEW Chartered Accountants Click here for the ACCA website Connect Yorkshire  Sheffield Chamber of Commerce Click here for the Caunce O'Hara website 

Knowles Warwick Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (in respect of regulated investment, insurance and mortgage business). For regulated financial services, the Financial Ombudsman Service is the alternative dispute resolution provider.