By Lyndsey Hall
Making tax digital (MTD) is now law for all VAT registered businesses with a turnover above £85,000. This new law requiring digital record keeping and filing of VAT returns via the MTD portal came into force on the 1 April 2019. This means change for many businesses, but also a huge opportunity.
Do you want to reduce your running costs and streamline your accounting?
There are significant advantages to going “digital” and we’ve been working with a number of our clients to help them streamline the way they do their accounts. What if you:
- Had a system where your bank fed receipts and payments directly into your accounts on a DAILY basis;
- Took a photo on your phone of a purchase or expense item invoice and it was posted automatically; and
- Could see your results, who owes you money, who you owe money to, and your business bank balance 24/7, 365 from your smart phone.
We have a new and exclusive Digital system for helping business owners comply with the law and to give you:
- A clear picture of your current financial position, in real-time;
- Automatic updates that mean you can spend more time doing what you enjoy;
- Your accounts are 100% online, so there’s no software to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available; and
- Upfront accounting software costs are eliminated – upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer an issue.
If you want to take your business to the next level please contact us for a demonstration.
Making Tax Digital for Business