Personal Tax Advisor
Reporting to: Tax Manager
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) – negotiable
A role is available in an established accountancy firm to provide personal tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Continual personal and professional development plus study support
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals and partnerships. Experience of trust and estate returns is desired but not essential
- Interaction with HMRC regarding routine administrative matters
- Personal tax advisory work, including experience of preparing letters to HMRC, routine enquiry work and responding to ad hoc client queries
- Managing client relationships and being the main point of contact for client queries
- Comfortable working with a range of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and owner-managed companies
- Some knowledge of inheritance tax, trusts & estates is desirable but not essential
- Undertake regular continued professional development to ensure legislative and professional compliance
- ATT with 2+ years post qualification experience preferred
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients and team members. They will be organised and comfortable using technology, including Microsoft Office products and tax return software. They will be proactive and comfortable to research technical points as required.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or complete the form below.