Audit and assurance services
Looking for an independent auditor you can trust?
We can prepare accounts and perform audits for all types of businesses, including sole traders, partnerships, and limited liability companies, in any sector or industry. Our specialist audit accountants are experienced in both statutory audits and non statutory audits, giving you the peace of mind that our comprehensive assurance services will meet any and all regulatory standards.
If you’re in need of a financial audit, our expert service will give you:
- An accurate account of your true financial position;
- The opportunity to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate remedial action;
- A professionally documented basis for future financial applications, reports, etc.;
- Peace of mind, knowing your accounts are in full compliance with statutory requirements; and
- An enhanced reputation and an improved impression to investors, lenders, suppliers and prospective clients.
Take a look at our free guide to Essential Record Keeping for more information on the auditing process. You may not be legally required to have an audit, the current turnover threshold is £6.5 million for statutory audits, but there are benefits even if you are exempt. Have a look at our guide to Audit Thresholds and Exemptions.
Audit accounting is just one type of assurance service that we offer at Knowles Warwick. Assurance services refer to a range of independent professional services that improve the quality or context of information for decision-makers. This includes financial, operational and compliance audits, but can also mean reviewing financial documents and transactions, such as loans and contracts.
We help you to navigate the complexities, and mitigate the risks, of legal and financial third-party relationships, giving you the confidence to take advantage of any opportunities that come your way.
If you’re looking for audit, tax and advisory services, get in touch to find out how we can help. Call us on 0114 274 7576 or email email@example.com to see how we can help you to achieve your dreams and ambitions whilst remaining compliant.