Giving your business a professional presentation
We can prepare accounts and perform audits for all types of business including sole traders, partnerships, and limited liability companies, in any sector of the economy. Having us prepare and audit your annual accounts has many benefits:
- You receive an accurate account of your true financial position
- We have the opportunity to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate remedial action
- You have a professionally documented basis for future finance applications, reports, etc
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts are in full compliance statutory requirements
- The overall image and reputation of your business is greatly enhanced by your being able to present a professionally prepared set of accounts
To aid and assist in this process we have prepared a free guide to Essential Record Keeping.
Also to find out how an audit may effect your business and to see if you may actually be exempt have a look through our guide to Audit Thresholds and Exemptions.
To discuss the importance of providing your business a professional presentation, and to find out more about our audit services please call us on 0114 274 7576 , or email email@example.com