- HMRC warns customers about fraudulent calls, texts and emails.
- Age and lack of confidence are the main barriers.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.
- Conservatives join other parties in plan to review.
- Government scheme to close tomorrow.
- Some taxpayers draw a blank on key tax return question.
- Update fails to satisfy stakeholders.
- Reporting rule relaxed temporarily in December.
- Tories let no rabbits come out of the hat.
- Almost 900,000 scams reported in the last year.