- Tax group urges HMRC to "do the right thing".
- Owner-managers express main concerns.
- Key tax considerations before heading to the polls on 12 December 2019.
- HMRC warns customers about fraudulent calls, texts and emails.
- Age and lack of confidence are the main barriers.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.
- Conservatives join other parties in plan to review.
- Government scheme to close tomorrow.
- Some taxpayers draw a blank on key tax return question.
- Update fails to satisfy stakeholders.