OneClick allows us to exchange files and documents with you securely and store them safely in the cloud. There is also a secure messaging service built-in, enabling us to communicate about those documents and files in context.
Where there are documents needing your approval, we can use OneClick to upload the documents for you to review, wherever you are in the world, and to approve those documents electronically, saving you time and money.
Over the coming months, we'll be adding even more features. So if you haven't opened a OneClick account yet, call your usual Knowles Warwick contact to get started today.
We take security seriously, and Oneclick contains various safeguards to protect your data.
- A unique activation code is required to create every Oneclick account.
- You set your own password. We have set minimum security requirements in terms of length and complexity of passwords, but you can make yours as complex as you deem appropriate.
- We hold no record of your password. You can reset your password if you forget it, but this requires an activation key that only we can supply.
- Your data will be encrypted using the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard, which is the highest available military-grade encryption.
- Asymmetric key encryption will be undertaken using two separate encryption keys held in separate locations to maximise security.
- This is used in conjunction with independent Secure Sockets Layer certification (provided by Symantec) which you will be familiar with from internet banking and other secure websites.